Storyteller Coach: all services in the Storytelling Coach, plus I’ll create and/or update the key messaging and proof points. Additionally, I’ll edit/update your current website, About section of the website/blog, social media channels, and customer materials to include new messaging.
- Communications Audit – analyze all current aspects of your brand (ex. – consistency across social media platforms, same logo use on all customer-facing correspondence, etc.)
- SWOT Analysis – identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats related to Ellen Weldon Designs; a reality check of your brand.
- Competitive Overview – research all direct competitors and those who think they are you. Look at what they’re doing, how they communicate to their customers, their product offerings, etc.
- Key Message Development – facilitate a messaging session and walk you through my 3-step process. Based on this meeting, I’ll create and/or update 2-3 key messages and supporting proof points to use across all customer touch points (website, email campaigns, social media, etc.)
- Customer Marketing Materials – review/edit/update all current customer marketing materials including but not limited to: company website, social media channels, email and direct marketing campaigns to ensure new messaging is incorporated.
- About section: interview you about your background, style, experience, etc. to create a compelling story and position you and your brand, blog or business as experts in your field. Use this “story” for your website, social media, marketing campaigns, etc.
- Accountability Setting – work together and set a timeline of objectives for success.
- Miscellaneous – be available to you for ongoing email support and spot counsel, as needed throughout the duration of package.
Fees are based on scope of work. I will work with you to customize a package that’s best for you and your goals. Email me at email@example.com for more details on what you need.